Last updated 25/02/2021
Secure-D, which is powered by Upstream (hereinafter also referred to as “we”), is committed to protecting the privacy of its website visitors. Please read the following policy to understand how we collect and use your personal data as well as your rights relating to the processing of your personal data by Upstream/Secure-d. Note that we reserve the right to amend and update this policy from time to time, so please check this page periodically.
1. What personal data we collect?
You are not required to provide us with your personal data to access any area of this website, apart from the full list of Mobile Malware Index. However, when you request to book a demo, when you fill in the contact us form, when you create an account to Secure-d index or when choose to subscribe for receiving our newsletters and to get full reports, we are going to collect your data, so that we can respond to your request.
2. How we use your personal data and for which purposes
We will use your data for the below purposes:
- If you would like to request for a Demo, we are going to collect your name, email, job title and company’s name. We will use your data only in order to get in touch with you for the Demo;
- If you would like to Contact Us, you can set your question/request in the relevant Contact us page, where you will need to provide us with your name, email, job title and company’s name. We will use your data only to get in touch with you with regards to your question/request;
- If you would like to get instant access to Secure-D Index, you will need to create an account, thus provide us with your name, email, job title and company’s name and create a password. We will use your data in order to be able to log in again with the same credentials as well as send you emails, newsletters and updates.
- If you would like to receive emails, newsletters and updates from us, you can fill in your email to the relevant section “Subscribe Now”.
- If you would like to get access to full reports, articles or other documents we may publish online, you will need to provide us with your name, email, job title and company’s name to become a subscriber or for us to send you the requested document by email. As a subscriber or in case you provide your specific consent, we will use your email to send you future emails, newsletters and updates of Upstream and Secure-d that might interest you .
If you have subscribed to receiving emails, newsletters and updates we will use your data only for this purpose. The legal basis of the processing of your personal data lies in your consent. If you no longer wish to receive such communication, you can revoke your consent at any time by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can opt-out at any time by using the opt-out instructions in the emails that you receive from us. In such case, we will delete your personal data from the relevant database and we will no longer send you newsletters and other similar material.
The security of your personal data is of utmost importance to us. We are committed to maintaining the highest technical and organizational measures to protect the integrity, confidentiality and availability of personal data and to keep such secure against unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, unlawful destruction or loss.
5. Who has access to your personal data?
We will not share or disclose your personal data to any third party except (if needed) from our trusted service providers, including IT entities and advertising agencies who act on behalf and under the instructions of our firm and are bound to comply with all necessary technical and organisational measures for the protection of your personal data. In case that we transfer your personal data to service providers which are located outside the European Union and the European Economic Area, we will do so in full compliance with the data protection legislation and on the basis of an adequacy decision issued by the European Commission or other sufficient safeguards, including the execution of model clauses with the services providers receiving your personal data.
6. How long we retain your personal data?
We will keep your personal data only for as long as it is necessary for the purposes of the processing mentioned above.
7. Your rights
You have the right to request a copy of the data we hold for you. You also have the right to have your data erased or rectified and the right to restrict and to object to the processing of your personal data. Additionally, you have the right to withdraw your consent from receiving marketing materials from us. In addition, you have the right to receive the personal data that we keep for you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have them transmitted to another company suggested by you. The above rights can be exercised by sending an email to the email address provided hereunder.
Finally, if you consider that we violate the applicable data protection laws when processing your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
6. Contact details
If you wish to exercise any of your rights above or you have any questions or concerns in relation to this policy, please send us an email at email@example.com.